November 16, 2022
In order to reinforce the Fleetback team and sustain our growth, we are looking for a Business Development Manager for the Spanish market.
As Business Development Manager, it’s your goal to expand Fleetback solutions across Spain.
Some of the key business development tasks are:
– Find new business opportunities;
– Follow up on referrals and new leads;
– Act as the point of contact for Partners (Manufacturers, Importers, Dealer groups);
– Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts;
– Build lasting and strong relationships with partners;
– Develop and maintain customer and prospects pipeline database.
Additionally, you will also be responsible for product training of the Fleetback solutions and more specifically:
– Implementation of in-house training and virtual classroom training
To fulfil this key role in our organization, we are looking for an enthusiastic personality with the following skills and background:
– You are a native Spanish and advanced English speaker;
– You show a clear interest and passion for the automotive industry;
– You have good knowledge of automotive sales and/or aftersales processes;
– You have an outstanding presentation and you have excellent communication skills;
– You have the ability to work independently and you are willing to travel.
– A competitive salary in line with your experience;
– A young, fast-growing company within a big IT group;
– Flat hierarchy and strong team spirit;
– The possibility to grow within the company;
– Independent working with flexible, adaptable hours.
Our team is made of talented, motivated and passionate people. If you are like them and have the motivation to improve your skills, you might be our perfect match.