November 16, 2022
In order to reinforce the Fleetback team and sustain our growth, we are looking for a great Front-End Developer who is proficient with React.js and with strong knowledge of UI/UX design.
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components, implementing them following well-known React.js state management framework, and design responsive and easy-to-use UI interface. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Your mission will be:
– Participate to UI/UX design elaboration;
– Integrate static design mockup to the product;
– Elaborate responsive and easy-to-use UI;
– Provide support to development teams to integrate visual changes;
– Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
– Ensure the best quality and responsiveness of the application;
– Be part of all the global improvements;
– Build and maintain efficient and reliable interface with backend code;
– Mutually share and strengthen your knowledge with the rest of the team;
– Be a driver of change and innovation within the company.
To fulfil this key role in our organization, we are looking for an enthusiastic personality with the following skills and background:
– You balance any lack of knowledge by a fast learning pace;
– You have the quality of a “finisher” to polish the user interface;
– You are strongly motivated to take part of the UX / UI design activities related to the product lifecycle;
– You love product development!
– You are smart, motivated, creative and able to bring innovative solutions;
– You have a collaborative attitude, as well as being a good team player;
– You have experience in Scrum or other agile methodologies;
– You hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification or related field with 3+ years of hands on development experience with open source stack. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered;
– Previous experience in UI / UX design is required;
– Knowledge of the automotive sector, and/or a previous experience working for an automotive software editor, is considered as an asset;
– You are fluent in French and/or English;
– Strong skills in HTML and CSS is required;
– A competitive salary in line with your experience;
– A young, fast-growing company within a big IT group;
– Flat hierarchy and strong team spirit;
– The possibility to grow within the company;
– Independent working with flexible, adaptable hours.
Our team is made of talented, motivated and passionate people. If you are like them and have the motivation to improve your skills, you might be our perfect match.