November 16, 2022
In order to reinforce the Fleetback team, we are looking for a Node.JS Developer with a cloud orientation (M/F) to participate in the development of new projects in the automotive sector.
Your primary focus will be analysing, designing, implementing and eventually operating components that sustain the Fleetback ecosystem. You will ensure that these components are robust and easy to maintain, while offering the most appropriate services for their cost. You will also coordinate the work of the different teams, building and maintaining the different layers of the ecosystem.
Your mission will be:
– Analyse, design, implement and operate AWS Managed Services (CloudFormation, API Gateway, Lambdas, EC2 Instances, RDS…);
– Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
– Participate to technical meetings and decisions and ensure that customer requests match the product vision and technologies;
– Support day-to-day operations;
– Ensure the best quality, performance and maintainability of the ecosystem, while focusing on Time to Market;
– Be part of all the global improvements;
– Mutually share and strengthen your knowledge with the rest of the team;
– Be a driver of change and innovation within the company.
– You are fluent in English. French and / or German would be an asset;
– You have a concise and customer-oriented mindset;
– You love product development!
– You are strongly motivated to take part in all activities related to product lifecycle (because Time to Market matters);
– You are smart, motivated, creative and able to bring innovative solutions;
– You have strong experience in Scrum or other agile methodologies;
– You hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification or related field with 2+ years of hands on development experience with open source stack. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered;
– Java and Spring ecosystems knowledge would be appreciated;
– Knowledge of the automotive sector, and/or a previous experience working for an automotive software editor, is considered as a bonus.
– A competitive salary in line with your experience;
– A young, fast-growing company within a big IT group;
– Flat hierarchy and strong team spirit;
– The possibility to grow within the company;
– Independent working with flexible, adaptable hours.
Our team is made of talented, motivated and passionate people. If you are like them and have the motivation to improve your skills, you might be our perfect match.